Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jean Queen


J Crew Blythe Blouse, Gap Boyfriend Jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini Bag, American Eagle Belt, Shoemint Shoes, Michael Jors Darci Watch, House of Harlow Bangle, Joe Fresh Sunnies

Hello friends!

I purchased this J Crew blouse a while back during their summer sale and haven't worn it until now. I should have worn it before the sale was over because I would have gotten it in EVERY COLOR. I love this blouse! I guess I haven't owned much silk items because I didn't realize silk is so incredibly soft and comfortable! And now it seems as though J Crew isn't making the Blythe blouse anymore? I can't find this fall's version on the website and it is utterly heartbreaking. Why mess with a good thing J Crew?

Have a great day!

Linked up with Red Soles & Red Wine, Simply Lulu Style, and Simply Just Lovely!


8 comments:

  1. This is my kind of outfit! You look absolutely effortless and gorgeous. Love the jeans (of course) and I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying those Shoemint sandals while they were on sale - I was trying to refrain from buying more Summer shoes. And your hair is looking amazing! :)

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! You look amazing! x

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your whole outfit in these pictures! those sandals are great

    www.thecasualclassic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really thinking about getting one of the silk blouses when they were on sale too but I didn't. :-( I do love silk blouses though! And I'm really loving those heels!!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect mix of black & brown!
    LOVED your look!
    Thanks for linking-up!

    t+j designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse me while I gush for a second, but I totally love everything about this look! The freaking fantastic shoes, the boyfriend jeans (I have been wearing jeans SO much lately, its not even funny), the leopard print belt, and yes, even the Blythe Shirt. I seriously think that JCrew discontinues fabulous items just to make you regret your decision not to purchase more, and then next time you panic and justify the higher price tag out of fear of missing out (conspiracy theory much? Sheesh!). Anyway, you look great!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chic and simple - I love your entire look! And the shoes - I want them. Thanks for linking up to my blog link up :)!

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete