Thursday, September 5, 2013

Transitioning

Sweater - Joe Fresh, Pants - Club Monaco, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace - J Crew, Bracelets - Gorjana, Vince Camuto, Watch - Michael Kors, Shoes - Ivanka Trump, Sunnies - Joe Fresh

Do you ever buy an item for the sheer challenge of trying to style it? I'm guilty of that, and it's exactly why I bought these Club Monaco tuxedo trousers. The color (even if they are completely out of season) spoke to me and kept imagining the trousers with a heavy knit sweater and towering heels. Burgundy seemed like the perfect fit so I paired them with my new Joe Fresh sweater and voila!

Just realized I bought those Joe Fresh sunnies a few days ago and already lost them while camping. Sigh.

Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion today!

12 comments:

  1. I just got that sweater in navy! Love it in the maroon colour! I love those tuxedo pants too! I don't listen to the season rules! ;)

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great transitional look - loving that sweater. I wish you could order Joe Fresh online.. I only get to visit NYC a couple times a year, but that store is always a must on my list!

    The Casual Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater; that colour really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you lost your sunnies. You styled the tuxedo pants perfectly. The color combo and textures look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trousers!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pants are lovely! I love the look
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the super fallish color of your sweater totally makes these pants work for the season.

    Great outfit!!

    xoxo Jackie
    somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Burgundy looks amazing on you and love the combination with the pants.
    Xx
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this sweater & necklace combo! They're so perfect together! And this sweater is also awesome with these pants - definitely makes them seasonally appropriate. Very random, but I feel like these pants would rock with a either a navy or silver sequin/sparkly tank for a classy night out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am obsessed with how you are wearing these pants here! so neat!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've styled these pants. If I saw them hanging somewhere I probably wouldn't have given them a second thought. I guess it just goes to show its all about how you put something together - because this outfit def makes me interested in those pants. I love the add of rich gold jewelry too. Perfect!

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is fantabulous. Love the pants and that statement necklace. Looking fab! :)

    -Ash

    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete