Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hat Attack

H&M Hat, Old Navy Top, Gap Boyfriend Denim, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Ray Ban Sunnies, Winners Cuff, Gorjana Wrap Bracelet, Michael Kors Watch, Zara Pumps

I did it again. I sneaked a fall item into my wardrobe - I just couldn't wait to wear this hat! Last fall, I found myself a gorgeous wool black hat from Target, and wore it a ton. I figured a tan wool hat would fit right into my closet. Is anyone else having a hard time resisting all these gorgeous fall items popping up? Now that I have a wedding to save for, I'm definitely going to have to be selective on what fall items I want to include in my closet this year! What's on your fall wishlist?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, it's Kristin on a different gmail account than dollparade - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resisting the fall clothing for another few weeks is definitely going to be tough! It means I have another few weeks to find a black version of the hat you're wearing here, I love it!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! Love the simplicity of these neutral pieces and the minimal accessories, and the new hat just makes the outfit. Smart purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wide brimmed floppy hat! i'm on the hunt for the perfect tan one right now myself!

    www.jacjames.com

    ReplyDelete