Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ModCloth Polyvore "In the Key of Chic" Dress Challenge

Modcloth Polyvore "In the Key of Chic" Dress Challenge



When ModCloth asked if I'd participate in their Polyvore Uniquely You challenge, I of course said yes. Who doesn't love a good opportunity to put together a collage? The challenge was to create a look around the "In the Key of Chic Dress" from the ModCloth website. When I first saw the dress, it instantly brought my attention to Springtime! So I thought I'd put together a weather appropriate look to go with the dress. It's a little cold? Just layer the dress with a mustard colored sweater! It's raining? Throw on a nude trench (how cute is the lace?!) and a bright umbrella! I'm also loving how functional that satchel is as well for any occasion - you could even throw your mustard sweater in there!

Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the ModCloth Polyvore page for more inspiring looks!

6 comments:

  1. OMG I absolutely LOVE that polka dot dress.

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun and cheery Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Love the whimsy of the duck handle umbrella with the polka dots and fun necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress, and the shoes you've picked out too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so cute, especially for springtime. It is paired really well with that black bag. You did a great job.

    Please vote for my entry in the WWDMAGIC contest http://bit.ly/1j4DVeI

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did a post for the same challenge Annick!!! Love how you styled yours! It looks great! Definitely some fun picks!!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete