Thursday, January 16, 2014

Red Accent


W118 by Walter Baker Skirt, Banana Republic Factory Coat, H&M Shirt (very old), J Crew Dean Booties, Michael Kors Watch, Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini in Scarlet, T&J Designs Necklace, D&G Sunnies

I've been a little more than obsessed with the color red recently, and I've been loving adding my red Rebecca Minkoff bag to add a punch of color to a look. And because of the recent warmer weather, I've pulled out my red Banana Republic coat from the closet and have thoroughly enjoyed wearing the bright color every day this week! Nothing better than a bit of color to brighten these winter blues!

Hope you're having a great week! Come oooon Friday!

Linking up with Mix&Match Fashion, Working Girl With Style, Fashion Informant and Three-fer Thursday!

15 comments:

  1. Love Love that coat. Looks more like poppy which makes it even look nicer. Love all the touches of red (poppy)
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Your coat is gorgeous, beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that skirt!! I love even more that you paired pops of red with it!!
    Great look!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little red bag is one of the hardest-working bags one can have! I use my Roots one all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! The blouse and skirt are so cute and the red accents are perfect!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable and I love your mini mac! I have one in navy and just can't get enough! I seriously want this bag in every color... I'm obsessed!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pops of red are amazing! I have seen many Minkoff bags but I love the red!
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red and neutrals together, very pretty!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look, and I really like the bright bold coat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those booties! You look great in red!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not much for colours, but red will always be the exception - there is no colour it doesn't go with and brighten up. The shade of your Rebecca Minkoff bag is just perfect, and I love that you actually had a coat to match! That sparkly statement necklace is a wonderful finishing touch :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  12. A little pop of color can really elevate neutrals. Love this skirt on you, the fit looks perfect!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. That shade of red is a beautiful color on you!

    ReplyDelete