Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Jean Story


H&M Denim Jacket, J Crew Blythe Blouse, Joe Fresh Pants, Banana Republic Belt, Kelsi Dagger Pumps, Forever 21 Bangle, Michael Kors Watch, House of Harlow Sunnies

I'm sure a lot of you can relate on how hard it is to find that perfect denim jacket. Lucky for me, this year, I didn't have to search too hard! H&M have quite a good selection of denim jacket which is where I picked up this one. And they all have a smidge of stretch in them! If you're on the hunt for a jean jacket for Spring, definitely take a look at H&M selection - I'm absolutely smitten with mine.

Friends, it's freaking Snowmaggedon here. Goodbye snow-free sidewalks and roads. Hello again ice and slush. Sigh.

Linking up with Working Girl With Style

5 comments:

  1. Cute jacket, I have an old jean jacket that I love and it may be time to shop for a new one! Love the look Annick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you found your perfect denim jacket! You will have it forever!! You look great
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jean jacket is great! H&M is so great for them.. Gap is so good too! Also hopefully the snow goes away.. We've been pretty lucky here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently purchased a denim shirt from H&M and the price and quality point is just incredible. Was thinking to get this jacket too, I think I should, it looks super cool on you dear :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is absolutely perfect on you! So glad you found one you love!

    ReplyDelete