Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free People Love






Dress - Free People, Shoes - Pour La Victoire, Bag - Gryson, Sunnies - Asos, Bangle - Vince Camuto (c/o Envy), Bracelet - H&M, Watch - Michael Kors

I'm such a sucker for a black dress. This Free People dress totally spoke to me when I tried it on last week - I love the cut out detailing, the knee length of it and the material of it is soft and comfortable. Ever since buying this dress, I've been literally stalking ALL the Free People dresses on Shopbop. It's refreshing change up what you usually gravitate towards with a more boho piece!

Thanks to my sistah for taking these pictures in the sweltering heat!


Linking up on Fashion and Beauty Finds

9 comments:

  1. I adore everything Fee People. Great style dear!
    xx,
    Becky
    Cella Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cutouts paired with that strappy heel!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cutout detail on your dress! And your shoes are so pretty!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl should own a little black dress :) beautiful!
    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do an LBD good! The cutout details and slim shape make this dress a winner in my book. So many styling options - and it will look great in the colder months with a blazer or a cozy off the shoulder sweater. Free People has the cutest pieces. I always use their catalog for styling and product inspiration at work.

    xx
    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I LOVE your idea of wearing it with a off the shoulder sweater! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  6. I love a good free people dress! this black one is classic, you will get a lot of wear out of it. love the cut-out details :)

    Em K

    Win $100 from Manitobah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress! You look fabulous

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete