Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Maybe Grey?

Blazer - Club Monaco, Top - Gap, Printed Denim - Paige Premium Denim, Pumps - Zara, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace - J Crew, Sunnies - Joe Fresh

Oh grey, the lovely, lesser know, color of fall. Personally, I love a good grey sweater, blazer, or jean. I love spicing it up with some color as well, although in the look today I paired my greys with a muted mint tee. This Club Monaco sweater is getting a lot of love lately! Initially, I thought it might be too business-ey but after having worn it with a combination of looks, I have found it fits right in my closet! Next up is pairing it with jeans and a little black dress!

Thanks for the pictures Kate!

Linking up with Style Elixir today!

10 comments:

  1. I love grey . Such a versatile color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey is certainly one of my favorites all year round. I'm actually wearing it today :)
    Xx
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com
    Today "Sweatshirt with Heels"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this grey look! Love every part of it!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! This could not be further away from a typical grey-on-grey look - the mint touches and prints are stunning!

    Alex xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks is so interesting. Who would've thought mint shades would look so good with grey?

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous look! Loving the mint top with grey!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Look! Love your pants!
    Jen
    http://fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it sad to admit that grey is my color? I don't know why, but I find an outfit mixed in grey hues so chic and fresh. I wear a grey on grey outfit at least once a week - its tried and true. Needless to say, I absolutely adore those printed grey pants. And your add of the mint top with this grey look is the perfect pop of color.

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never thought of pairing mint and grey before! Loving this color combo.. will definitely be wearing it this fall ;)

    -Tugba
    -xoxo
    Blush Bazaar

    ReplyDelete