Gap Cardigan (last year's birthday gift from the boy) and Khakis, Joe Fresh Lace Peplum & Sunglasses, Michael Kors Silvy Boots, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, J Crew Raindrops Necklace
The one advantage of having a mother who lives in another city is that whenever something is sold out at my local Joe Fresh (or any other store for that matter), she can always check if the item is available at the store where she lives! When I saw that the black lace Joe Fresh peplum was on clearance, but sold out in my store, I asked my mom to see if it was at her Joe Fresh in my size. And well, you know how the story ends since I'm wearing it in this post! I thought I couldn't go wrong with getting it in another color since I wear my beige one so much! Thanks Mom!
It occurred to me the other day that even if I've been doing this blog since last May, I haven't really talked too much about myself. Not in detail anyway! So I thought it maybe it was time I gave you a little bit of info! Here are 5 facts about me:
1. My first language is French. My parents were really strict about speaking French at home when I was growing up. I'm pretty grateful for that today since it's quite useful to be bilingual in New Brunswick!
2. I always wanted to be an actress growing up. I minored in Theatre in university and LOVED it. Because I do live in a smaller province where opportunities are limited, my "acting" is mostly done in short films. But it's a lot of fun! One of my New Years resolution is to get back in the swing of things by taking workshops.
3. I've got greys. Lots of them. And I'm 26. Thank you genetics!
4. We were a pretty big family growing. I have two brothers and one sister, all younger than me. I didn't really appreciate how lucky I was to have such a big family when I was growing up, but now I'm so grateful to have siblings I can actually be friends with.
5. I can play guitar! Not exceptionally well, especially now that it's been years since I played regularly, but I can!
So there! Now that you know a little bit more about me, feel free to share some facts about you. I'd love to get to know you all a little better.
Linking up on Working Girl With Style and Three-fer Thursday today!