Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Soft Pink


Smart Set Blazer and Tassel Necklace, H&M Skirt, Joe Fresh Silk Blouse, Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote, Joan & David Booties, Michael Kors Darci Watch, Dolce & Gabbana Sunnies

I had my eye on this Joe Fresh blouse for a while - the pastely pink color is perfect, and I was lacking basic blouses from my closet. If you don't know this already, Joe Fresh often has killer sales on their website, and I snagged this beauty for $11. In fact, they also have amazing sales in store - I saw some lovely silk blouses at my local Joe Fresh for $5! None in my size sadly, but I did find two pairs of pants for $5. Their new Spring lineup is looking amazing - I'm obsessed with this skirt, and this striped dress. How sleek is that polo collar?

Linking up with Three-fer Thursday and What I'm Loving Friday!

12 comments:

  1. I love the pink and grey together! Such a great combo! And Joe Fresh sales get me everytime! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink really brightens up the black and white in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Fresh is the best! I LOVE the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sophisticated

    http://www.pinterest.com/Smokee2014/smokee/
    http://www.pinterest.com/smokee666/smokee/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love this look! So chic!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look and the soft pink you splashed on. I am obsessed with your necklace.

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome blazer and bag! u look lovely(:
    xo.
    Visit my page?
    http://www.dressale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I work beside Joe Fresh. It is an issue. Could buy something every day. I wish the Superstore selection was as good as the stand-alone stores though... Love this look on you!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! The necklace is so pretty paired with the classic blazer, and the pink silk blouse is the best!

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chic look! I love the shape of that skirt!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute pink blouse that gives your black and white ensemble that refreshing touch.

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete