Monday, March 10, 2014

Tough Flowers










Asos Leather Jacket (still available in UK sz 6 - I'm wearing an 8 for reference, and it's roomy), Zara Dress, Marc Fisher Booties, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, H&M Bracelet, Michael Kors Watch, Joe Fresh Necklace and Sunnies

The first thing I wanted to do when I received this leather jacket was to pair it with florals. There's something so magical about leather and florals - the perfect balance between feminine and tough! I was mild enough (for one day!) this weekend to wear it, but given that another snow storm is coming our way, I'm going to reluctantly put it back in the closet for when Spring arrives. Leather jacket, I'll wait for you. And I get the feeling that it will be worn a LOT when the weather allows.

On another note, my little sister took these pictures for me this weekend, and I thought I'd mention that she started a photography blog! It's in its early stages, but I'm so happy she found an outlet for her creativity. You can check out her blog here.

Happy Monday friends. Hope Daylight Savings Time disorient you too much. I'm just excited about the prospect of having some light after work!

Linking up with the Style Sessions, Three-fer Thursday and Mix and Match Fashion 

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! Iove the mix of leather and flowers too! I've always wanted to order from ASOS I think I need to do it!

    Iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, Annick. Love the lip colour (what is it?), and your dress reminds me of how much I need a black background floral print in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather paired with the florals, I'm a fan of that pairing, too ; ) I actually was able to pull out my leather jacket this weekend since it wasn't -30!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lip color and that dress complement each other so well! You look absolutely radiant here!!

    XO Courtney
    Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how flirty and edgy this looks!!
    Totally fantastic
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look and that dress is amazing!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Perfect outfit, Fantastic pics! I love leather paired with more feminine pieces. That jacket is divine if it was available in a 4 it would already be on it's way to me and I'd be a total copy cat. So now I'm on the hunt for a great leather moto jacket. :)

    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete