Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bold Stripes


Old Navy T-Shirt, Asos Skirt & Leather Jacket, J Crew Bag, Arturo Chiang Sandals, BaubleBar Necklace, Michael Kors Watch, Ray-Ban Sunnies

Recently, it occurred to me that I don't own too many tops (says the shopaholic). I own quite a few casual white, grey, black tees, but sometimes, you want a little something more, ya know? Enter this Old Navy tee. I've already worn it ... 5-6 times in the three weeks since I've bought it! While I've mostly worn it with my boyfriend jeans and Sperrys, I thought I'd dress it up a little with a pleated skirt! What do you think? And to think that it was only $5! #oldnavywin

5 comments:

  1. Yay, new Ray-Bans! They look awesome on you! And great purchase with the tee - if you can believe it, among all my black & white stripes, I don't own a black & white striped tee! Must get on that soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable combo, I love the tee & skirt together!! I somehow don't have enough tops either, #bloggerproblems hahaha.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are lovely!

    www.stripedlune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am terrible for only having tops too! I love that skirt and have been looking for one like it for ages! I will have to check out ASOS, I never think of checking there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I need that skirt! Love the striped top as well - really cool look!

    Marianna | www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete