Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Crop Top


Asos Top, J Brand Denim, Shoemint Sandals, J Crew Bag, Franco Sarto Sunnies, Vintage and Winners Bangles, Michael Kors Watch

Truthfully, I bought this white cut-out lace top on Asos thinking it was regular length. Admittedly, I'm a little scared of crop tops - I somehow never gave into the trend. But after trying out this top with higher waist skirts and pants, I don't know what I was afraid of! I love the lengthening look it gives my legs. Maybe it was mean to be that Asos sent me a too short top?

5 comments:

  1. This is how you wear a crop top well - so feminine and elegant and just, well, fabulous!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think the length works with these jeans, super cute!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was meant to be ; ) Love it, love the lace!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoesss! I love them!

    http://krys-gloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete