Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baubles


J Crew Sweater, Joe Fresh Denim, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Franco Sarto Booties, Ray Ban Sunnies, BaubleBar Necklace

Today has been crazy busy, but I just wanted to stop by and post these pictures of a look I wore last week. I kept it pretty simple but added my new favorite BaubleBar necklace to it. I've been a little more than obsessed with BaubleBar lately as they have so many good pieces in lately! And they're having a 20% off necklaces today so treat yourself to that bauble you've been eyeing!


7 comments:

  1. I admit, I'm basing my statement solely on your last two posts, but you have an impressive collection of statement necklaces! I love the way you dressed up this casual look with one, it's such a perfect touch and the green shades look perfect against your white sweater :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bauble Bar too! Actually I almost cringe every time I receive one of their e-mails because I know that I am going to want something. ;) Great color going on with this simple outfit and the necklace fits in perfectly giving it an extra shot of oomph. Those booties look oh so comfy too.

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace Annick, super cute!! I'm having to restrain myself from buying anything from Baublebar, my necklace collection is exploding!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to purchase from Bauble Bar but your certainly tempting me! Gorgeous necklace and super chic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received an email from Bauble Bar regarding the 20%, and I think I really need to jump on that before it's to late. I really love this outfit. Very fall and chic. Fabulous jeans. You look beautiful :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what I love more... the booties, the jeans or the bag! All so chic! Love this look! Perfect for fall!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete