Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Striped Shirt



H&M Shirt and Trench, DL1961 Denim, Target Belt and Hat, Aldo Pumps, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Ray-Ban Aviators, BaubleBar Necklace, Winners Cuff, Gorjana Ring

I hope everyone had a good long weekend! Mine was spent traveling a bit around the province and visiting family, eating chocolate, sleeping in and watching movies. It was great, and exactly what I needed. Too bad I'll have to work off that food and chocolate for the next few weeks! I've started running again as the sidewalks are clear and the weather is nice and it's been having a blast. Whenever I start running, I immediately want to stop - I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with this. Those first 5 minutes are torture. But after that, it's really calming! I always see a major shift in my mood when I go for a run. I swear, this beautiful weather is life-changing!


5 comments:

  1. I have a love-hate relationship with running. It usually takes me close to 20 minutes before I get over the feeling of wanting to quit... and by then my 5 kilometres are almost done so I might as well just keep going, anyway. But when the weather is nice, it definitely helps. I love this look, especially that hat - amazing!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Those pumps and that hat....I die... Perfection!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit Annick! I'm such a fan of button down shirts, especially when they have stripes, and especially when striped button down shirts are paired with animal print pumps! ;) Great hat too! I've jumped back on the workout wagon as well - I think the first five minutes of any workout is torture...But we do what we have to do so that we can eat chocolate AND fit into our skinny jeans.

    Happy Tuesday.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much Annick! That button down is fabulous and I love that you paired it with the leopard!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to leopard!! Adoring those pumps.

    Thanks for stopping by Pursuit.

    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete