Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Most Wanted

Most Wanted Essentials




Good morning friends!

Wishlisting is seriously helping me getting through this winter. When high boots are your only option of shoes (like this morning), dreaming of open toe sandals can be a little comforting. I've been accumulating items that I won't be able to wear for a few months - sandals, distressed denim, white denim... Sigh. Any tips for getting through this last stretch of winter? I knew I should have started a winter sport this year.

Happy Birthday to my fellow blogger Kate

4 comments:

  1. I think we're all of us in Canada are doing anything we can to think spring - while piling on our coats, hats and boots. Even Vancouver has been cold, rainy and awful. I'm dreaming of open toed shoes and I just love that Pour La Victoire pair on your wishlist!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo those sandals, loooooove!! I keep buying shorts, which is a little silly I must admit considering it won't be warm enough for them until at least June.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving anything tan/cognac colored and those shoes and that bag would not be an exception to the rule!!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete