Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bare Legs!


Cynthia Rowley Dress via Winners, H&M Denim Jacket & Bracelet, Zara Pumps, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Vince Camuto Bangle, Forever 21 Necklace, Joe Fresh Sunnies

I'm a little late on today's post, but it's because I've been a zombie all day! I tried to give myself a bit of a boost by working out at lunch - fingers crossed that the last few hours of work pass quickly!

As the title of this post says, I'm in bare legs! Nothing beats wearing a dress to work for the first time in months and not freezing. Freedom is back! I had been holding out on wearing this dress for a bit, refusing to wear it with tights. I love the colorblocking of it and the pattern in the skirt - a lot of people thought it was a shirt/dress combo!

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day!

Linking up with Working Girl With Style!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for bare legs - isn't it the best feeling! Most days are still a little iffy for bare legs right now, but I'm hoping next week will be full blown Spring. x E

    http://www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress Annick!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dress. I'm size 14 I first order an extra-large and it seemed small for me. But they do customize the dress. When the dress came in it was simply amazing and exactly like the picture posted.
    Tory Burch diaper bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in this Winners find! Gotta love the contemporary section!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete