Monday, May 5, 2014

The Birds


Banana Republic Factory skirt, BB Dakota blazer, J Crew Tank & Bag, Smart Set necklace, House of Harlow sunnies, Cuff via Winners, Aldo pumps

It's Monday already! How did this happen? I have to say though, I can't wait for this week to be over for the simple fact that I'll be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief on work wise on Friday. After this week, I have another week of work, then it's vacation time! I'm having a meet-up with my four high school friends in Quebec City over the long weekend, and I can't wait to be reunited with them! We try to visit each other at least once a year to make sure we don't lose touch. Do you still have high school friends? 

On another note, my mom picked up this skirt at Banana Republic Factory (there's a store where she lives, but not where I live) for me and gave it to me about a month ago because she thought I'd like it. How cute is that? And she was right, I absolutely love it. The midi-length skirt is something I really wanted to try, and I don't have a lot of navy in my closet so I was stoked about the addition. Thanks Mom!

Hope you all have a great week my friends! 

Linking up with Style Elixir today! 

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty skirt - your mom has good taste! It's wonderful that you still meet up with your high school friends every year. I have a few close friends still from way back then but for the most part, we've all moved on and lost touch.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birds on that skirt. I've also been hunting for new sandals and the ones you're wearing are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually a fan of BR Factory, but I really love the skirt!

    I still have High School friends too. I'm having dinner with a couple of them tomorrow night, since one of them will be going to PEI for the summer and it will probably be several months before we can see each other again. It's nice to know we can have our own lives, but still come back to old friends.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool skirt!
    You look great, as always :) Love this whole outfit and your hair is gorgeous!

    Marianna
    www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is awesome! Isn't it perfect when there's someone you know who knows you well enough to just see something at a store, know you'll love it, and buy it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great print, I actually have some wide leg trousers with a very similar print!

    Lovely outfit. Visiting today via Style Sessions linkup. P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just at my Banana Factory store yesterday and I most definitely did NOT see that skirt >.< So cute!
    Gina
    www.thepinkwings.com

    ReplyDelete