Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nautical


H&M White Denim, Banana Republic Top & Necklace, Michael Kors Watch & Pumps, Winners Bangle, Ray-Ban Sunnies, J Crew Bag 

What is it about the combo of white, navy and red that makes a look feel so nautical? I'm not sure, but I love it! I've always been a little hesitant to add too much navy into my closet because I own so much black, but lately I've been loving it! I've even invested in a navy blazer which I can't wait to pair with a flowy skirt. What's your opinion on navy? Love it or leave it?

Linking up with Summer Style Weekly Link Up

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable! I really love navy but sadly don't own very much of it. It's so classic, but a lot softer than black.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most gorgeous smile! Love those sunnies.

    ReplyDelete