Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Little Bit of Print






Peplum - Vila via ASOS, Blazer - Zara, Denim - J Crew, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes - Marc Fisher, Watch - Michael Kors, Bracelet - Gorjana, Necklaces - Stella & Dot X2, Gorjana, Sunnies - Joe Fresh

Sometimes, it just feels right to get back to basics. Basics being a good pair of jeans, a cute top and a blazer. I've kept my accessories quite simple as well with a few dainty necklaces, my trust Michael Kors watch and my new Gorjana wrap bracelet I've been obsessed with. I've been wearing it almost every day! .

Hope you're having a good week!

Linking up today with the Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins/FACE IT CATALOG link up, Spotlight Weekly Linkup, Mix and Match Fashion, and Simply Just Lovely Blog!

Big thanks to Kate for the pictures!

13 comments:

  1. Okay, I gotta say, I love that we're playing with new angles! Some of these turned out so fun! I always LOVE a good basics outfit, and this one totally fits the bill. Loving how much that gorgeous bag stands out here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kate! I'm loving the photos. :) Everything is pretty perfect here. Love the dainty layered necklaces and what a good bag.! Love the shape and color. Did you style your hair differently? Looks great!

    Candida
    www.merchmaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the basics! THose leopard heels are awesome!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit, as always :) Love the layered necklace look! I actually have that same blazer from Zara, but in black, and pairing it with skinny jeans is my favorite way to wear it.

    - Marianna
    www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic animal print pumps - nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Loving your sunnies and bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mix of neutrals - classic and so chic! Those leopard pumps are perfection!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it when basics meet and create a super chic attire, love the leopard pumps, great touch!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning shades and blazer!

    Followed!

    Also, I'd like to personally invite you to enter my Target 75$ voucher back to school giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.ca/2013/08/the-target-back-to-school-giveaway.html

    Xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a huge fan of the white blazer but here it's those shoes that stand out! Amazing!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this classic look, the white blazer is so chic.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! So pretty! Always a classic! The pop of leopard is perfect!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete