Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rusty

Dress - Old Navy, Sweater - Gap, Shoes - Zara, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace - H&M, Ring - J Crew, Sunnies - Ray-Ban

Don't worry, I don't actually walk in forests in heels - that would be incredibly stupid. I live really close to a little patch of trees and thought I'd take advantage of the scenery (while gaining two giant mosquito bites) to take pictures this past weekend. This was one of those "nothing is working right" shoots, so forgive me if I look a little out-of-sorts. And in the first picture, I'm actually looking at a squirrel. He was cute!

I saw this little Old Navy dress online a few weeks ago and totally feel in love with its rusty red color. I could totally see it transitioning into fall perfectly, so I gave myself the okay to purchase. I can't wait to wear it with a cream knit, black tights and black booties! If you see something you like on the Old Navy website, buy it quickly - this dress is already gone and I bought it a few weeks ago!

I've hard to remind myself several times that today is not a Friday. Why does it feel like a Friday? The weekend cannot come fast enough. Oh, and Happy Acadian Day all!

Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion!

7 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that dress! I am always so afraid to order things online; that they will be too small when they come but this fits you perfect! I love those black shoes too, I have been swooning over them since I first saw them on Kate's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole outfit is great! Love the cardigan and don't worry the first pic is totally cute even if you were looking at a squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heels are fantastic!! Glad you weren't actually hiking in them though ;)

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean aren't you just loving black, white and red right now? I cannot get enough and it looks like we are totally on the same page. That cardi has me craving fall. Looking fab as always! :)

    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and those SHOES!!!! :)

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes!!!! Great outfit stylish girl!xxx

    Don't miss Style Limelight's GIVEAWAY to win an amazing ROMWE dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am seriously in love with this outfit! It makes me yearn for Fall clothing :) Just wanted to say thank you so much for linking up to Spotlight Weekly link-up! Jacqueline from Stylin in St. Louis and I love having your support, and hope you'll come link up again next week! ;)

    xo, Elle

    ReplyDelete