Monday, August 26, 2013

Black & Ombre

Shift Dress - Asos, Blazer - Vero Moda, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini, Necklace - Expression, Sunnies - Joe Fresh, Shoes - Zara, Bracelet - Orelia, H&M, Hair - Messy

When I first got this blazer, I truthfully wasn't sure what to wear it with. I was convinced that it would simply not go with black, but when I tried it on that morning with my Asos shift dress, I kind of loved it. As much as you can try to plan fashion in your mind, sometimes you just have to try stuff on to see if it works!

Happy Monday, friends!

Photocred goes to Kate :)

8 comments:

  1. I love ombre anything! Loving this blazer. You certainly rocked the hell out of it.

    Hollaaa
    www.memoirsofanesha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the ombre and those shoes are to die for.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Please check out my newest post at www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha so true - bc sometimes you think an outfit is going to look incredible and when you put it on it looks like crap. But yes, this blazer definitely looks great with your black dress. I also think it would look good paired with richer shades comes Fall, like port or burgundy....I'm outfit planning right now with your blazer. Lol!

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is AWESOME!!! And the shoes too! The whole thing actually :)

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Totally love that Jacket!

    Today on my blog "Urban Leather"

    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete