Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Date Night

T-Shirt - Gap, Blazer - BB Dakota, Denim - J Brand, Hat - Smart Set, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes - Aldo, Necklace - Forever 21,
Ring - J Crew, Sunnies - Joe Fresh

Last Friday night, the boy and I were both off work (we have very different schedules) and decided to make it a date night. So we hopped in the car and tried out some burgers that are rumored to be the best in town (but yet 15 minutes outside the city). We weren't disappointed. The burgers were amazing and will most likely be a regular visitor for date nights. We snapped these pictures while we waited for our orders to tbe ready. If you're wondering why I'm so dressed up to go eat burgers, it's because we were going to catch a play after. My boy has had a lingering cough for a week now and we realized before the show that he'd probably irritate the whole theatre if he attended. I decided to go by myself and dropped off my boy at home. I'm so glad I went - the play was intense and dramatic, but poetic and beautiful!

I've been away all weekend with my family and with Monday being a holiday, the back to work routine is rough this morning! Lots and lots of coffee is needed!

Linking up today with Style Elixir's Style Session and Fashion and Beauty Finds!

17 comments:

  1. That jacket is perfect on you, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually supposed to be working right now, but I caught a glimpse of your fit today and had to take a time out and comment. So cute lady! From the hat to the frayed bottoms of your jeans. Love it all.

    I may be developing a blogger crush on you. :)

    xx
    www.merchmaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Candida, you're too sweet! I gots the blogger crush on you too lady!

      Delete
  3. Great look, and I love the hat!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit - especially the distressed bottom on the jeans!

    The Casual Classic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cutoff jeans. Beautiful look.
    http://idratherbeonfifthave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee totally helps right? It's the little things. =)
    Love the look!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your jeans are beyond amazing! Such a fab outfit :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice style and jewelery choice! <3

    Much love !xx
    Cécile

    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love black & grey as a combo! So chic! If you get a chance, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look! I love your photography :) xx

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete