Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Masculin/Féminin




My mood completely affect the way I dress. Sometimes I like conveying feminine in what I wear, and other times boyfriend jeans and a loose sweater is the way to go. Most of the time though, I try mixing up feminine accents with more masculine elements. Here are some of my faves items of the moment who would all be very at home in my closet. Especially that Zara sweatshirt. And that Topshop skirt as I've been obsessed with sequin skirts at the moment. Oh and that gorgeous Madewell popover. And I'm drooling over those Tibi flats. Well, you get the drift.


3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I am so with you my mood 100% affects what I wear - and I am all about the juxtaposition between feminine and masculine pieces (must be why I love your blog so much). :) My favs are the military jacket and ankle strap flats.

    Candida
    www.merchmaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pics! Especially the sequin skirt!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the first things I ever purchased from Zara was a green military style jacket similar to the one you shared here-so obsessed!! I look at the new ones every season before I remind myself that I don't need two, haha :)

    Rose
    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete